Saturday, March 15, 2014

St. Patrick's Jems Nail Art

Let me first start off by saying I’m sorry for the lack posts. There are things on my do to list with a lot higher of priority. Hopefully I’ll be able to knock them all off by the end of next month!

Today’s nails are those of my client’s. She wanted some fun St. Patrick’s nails and I think I delivered.

photo (5) 

All of the polish used was Shellac gel polish. Unfortunately, I don’t know the names because the polish is my school’s and I forgot to read the names.

I used a combination of iridescent green glitter and opaque gold glitter to create a glitter gradient. I placed yellow/orange rhinestones towards the cuticle, and used two coats of gel top coat to secure them. Her ring fingers are simple shamrocks :)

photo (6)

She was very pleased with them, therefore I was pleased. Prior to seeing me, she was never into nail art, and now she always has an idea in mind before our appointments! I’ve got to say that it’s pretty cool having converted someone into a nail art fanatic!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment