Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Taupe Swirl Nail Art Tutorial

Today’s nails are really simple, but still pretty. I wanted to use one of my many taupe polishes, so this is what I ended up with.
I also rounded my nails a bit to make the squoval because my legs are really dry and sometimes inflicted damage on myself when curing the itch. TMI?
DSCN3247
I used a base of Essie – Chinchilly. The white swirls were made with a white Stripe Rite, and I used L.A. Colors Art Deco – Gold Glitter to make a subtle golden line. I used a matte top coat to finish it off.
DSCN3255
DSCN3248
Are you a weeee bit curious on how I did this? I made my FIRST video!! I’m not very happy with it because the lighting is terrible and I was off frame a bit. If you have any tips, suggestions, etc., let me know. I highly doubt I will be making many videos in the future (mainly because it’s a giant pain!!!), but I do have a few in mind.
Thanks for reading!

5 comments: