Thursday, February 28, 2013

Oz: The Great and Powerful Inspired Nails: Evanora Nails

Oz is coming out March 8th in the U.S.. I have many ideas for Oz inspired nails, but I knew that I absolutely had to replicate Evanora’s nails!

DSCN2137

Although nobody knew what my nails were inspired by, I still received a lot of compliments on them! I, myself, am also in love with them! They’re so simple an classy.

DSCN2140

I used three coats of OPI – So Many Clowns… So Little Time as my base. I then used Art Club stripers in Black and Fine Gold to create the curved triangle shape.

DSCN2141

My inspiration:

rachel-weisz-as-evanora-in-oz-the-great-andSource

Is anyone else planning to see Oz? I’m thinking about going as one of the witches or a flying monkey! I can’t wait!

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. oooh i love it! really classic and pretty, great inspiration. i can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! very very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job! I made my own version too but yours is nicer :) http://polishedpinay.blogspot.com/2013/03/evanora-nails.html

    ReplyDelete