Not really- I’m not her cousin, but I am jealous. Jealous that I didn’t come up with this beautiful layering combination:
I used Liz’s “recipe” for the guideline of my attempt at her layering combination, but I didn’t have any of the polishes she used, so I made due with what I had. Below is her recipe, along with mine:
- 2 coats of Sinful Colors – Daddy’s Girl (3 recommended)
- 2 coats of Orly – Space Cadet
- 1 coat of Maybelline Colorama – Sonic Sunset (flakie)
- 2 coats of Nicole by OPI – Show You Care
- 1 coat of Maybelline Color Show – Purple Icon
- 2 coats of Hard Candy – Beetle
- 1 coat of Finger Paints – Flashy
I’m not sure if Purple Icon was necessary for this look, but it looks gorgeous over Show you care! I plan on posting that combination in a separate post sooner or later.
I got so many compliments on these nails! It’s insane! I think Liz is a genius- she does some pretty awesome swatches, combinations, reviews, and nail art, so if you haven’t already, you need to check out her blog!