Thursday, July 5, 2012

Neon Paint Splatter Nails

Today’s challenge was to create nails inspired by a tutorial. I decided to use Kayla Shevonne’s Rainbow Splatter Tutorial. I think her nails look better. I really like the colors she used! Regardless, I’m still pretty happy with my nails.

I couldn’t stand the nails I had yesterday, so took it off once I made my blog post. I also couldn’t stand having naked nails, so I decided to just paint today’s challenge on my nails, yesterday.

DSCN0427

DSCN0428

DSCN0429

I am not a very patient person. Especially, when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry, so that is why there is some smearing from my top coat. It kind of makes sense though; naturally, if you paint a wall, and there is a bead of paint, it will run down the wall. So,  my top coat must have been ahead of the game, and wanted to add a realistic effect :D

I used L.A. Colors – Energy Source for my white base, and E.l.f – Neon Yellow, E.l.f. – Neon Green, Sally Hansen – Blue Me Away!, and Funky Fingers – Power Play for my paint splatters.

Tomorrow is the last day of the 31 Day Challenge! The theme is to recreate your favorite challenge.

6 comments: