Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chicken nails

I might as well say these nails are for Easter… (but they’re not). It is actually a strange story:

My friend just bought six chicks and she somehow came up with the conclusion that I am after them and I am going to eat them. I had to prove to her that I will not eat her chickens, so I decided to show some love the best way I know- nails!

102_2438

Thumb – brown eggs, Index finger – chicks, Middle finger – white eggs, Ring finger – chicken, Pinky finger – chicken footprints

102_2436

It is a little hard to see the chicks, and I’m actually kind of glad because they didn’t come out the way I had hoped.

102_2435

Yet again, I wasn’t having a good picture day, and most of them came out blurry, so my apologies for that.

102_2444

On my thumb I used Nina Ultra Pro – Leaf Me Alone and I also added a green shimmer on top of it. On my middle finger I used Sinful Colors – Mint Apple.

102_2443

I used OPI – Italian Love Affair on my index finger. On my ring finger I used China Glaze – Solar Power. On my pinky I used Rimmel – Magnetise.     

1 comment: