Thursday, April 19, 2012

Autism Awareness Puzzle Pieces French Tips

You can easily tell these nails are for autism awareness (compared to last week’s autism nails).
102_2473
102_2474
Oddly enough, my right hand turned out better than my left.. and I’m right handed! Unfortunately, I did not take pictures of my right hand :(
102_2477
I used acrylic paint to make the puzzle pieces after creating my french manicure.
I’ve had a bit of nail karma… What I mean by that is since I was too busy to post these nails earlier this week, I believe the Nail Goddess decided to punish me by creating a small split on my left index finger a few days ago. I patched it up, and went on until today, when I found another split right beneath my first split! I patched it up also, but decided that this weekend I will be –dare I say it- cutting my nails! Since the splits were pretty low, I will be dealing with my patches for a while :(

4 comments:

  1. I love these puzzle pieces! they are so adorable! great job!
    Shame about the nail splits :( They are awful annoying! That nail goddess is fairly mean to ruin your lovely nails :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Everyone deals with splits and other accidents on occasion, so at least I'm not alone :)

      Delete