Saturday, March 17, 2012

Last minute St. Patrick’s Day nails

I was honored when my neighbor asked me to paint her nails for a St. Patrick’s day party tonight. But instead of painting just hers, to my surprise, she brought along her daughter for a manicure too!
102_2368
I know the pictures aren’t of good quality, but my excuse is I was trying to not take too long and I was a teensy bit nervous because I’m not used to painting other people’s nails.
102_2369They are basically a recreation of mine from my last post, but instead of adding green hexagons, I used a glow in the dark glitter top coat for even more party fun.
102_2370
Her daughter bites her nails, so they were extra short, and a bit of a challenge, but most of them came out pretty nice.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment