Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nerdy Nails

 

Who is up for some fun chemistry nails? They are very colorful and attention grabbing(..of course I didn’t give anyone the chance to notice them, since I was so excited about them that I waved them in everyone’s face Smile ).

102_2128

Potassium is green (Wet n Wild – Jade), Copper, gold, silver, and mercury are purple (Savvy – Gotcha Grape), lead and tin are blue (Rimmel – Green with Envy), nitrogen and hydrogen are white (Orly – Au Champagne), and oxygen is magenta (New York Color 239).

102_2120102_2119

I love how bright they are compared to what I have been wearing. It makes me miss summer!

102_2111102_2123

If you were to recreate this nail design, you could use your favorite elements and the colors of your choice.

102_2130

I’m highly considering making a series of “Nerdy Nails,” so don’t be surprised when it comes! Actually, you can probably expect some next week!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeeee... I actually did chemistry nails for valentines day ((Lu)tetium+(V)anadium+(Y)ttrium+(O)xygen+(U)ranium = Luv You). So I was super excited when I found these!!! But your look much nicer than mine. Next time I'll use a brush rather than a dotting tool.

    ReplyDelete